Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Afrin Deal At Walgreens and Bzzagent Review

This week at Walgreens they have Afrin on sale 2 for $10. There is a store coupon for $2 off the no drip variety in the Nov. savings booklet. On Ebay people are selling $3 manufacture coupons or on coupons.com they have $1 coupons making them either free or $2 a piece. For this product I'm also a Bzzagent and Afrin is also my current campaign. They sent me a bottle to try and normally I use a different brand so this was a great opportunity to try Afrin instead. I had some mild congestion from the change of weather and Afrin helped fantastically. I used it just twice a day for 2 days and it cleared me right up. Was very pleased with the results. After using it and seeing how well it worked I was curious how comparable its pricing was with my other brand. I was pleased to see there are several kinds that are lower in price and only the severe kinds cost as much as my usual brand, but the less expensive 12 hr Afrin is the kind I had used that had worked so well. This winter I truly hope that I won't get a bad cold, but if I do, I'll be getting Afrin instead. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment