Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Walgreens Shopping Trip 10/24

Hey thought I'd just pass on what I did today at Walgreens for their 2day sale. For every transaction of $30 or more you get an extra 5000 pts which is like $5 back. Sale ends today so if you wanna do this you'll have to run! Ok I did 3 separate transactions to get the most for my money with this promotion. First transaction I got 2 of the mitchum deodorants that were on sale for $1.99 each and when you bought 2 you get 2000 pts back. I also had a $1.50 off 2 coupon making them 2/$2.48 and then got the 2000 pts back making them essentially $.24 each. I also got 2 of the EOS hand creams on sale 2/$6 and got back 3000 pts, 2 of the nivea lip balms 2/$5 with a $3 off 2 coupon making the $1 each. Next I found on the clearance shelf always panty liners on clearance for $.98 each so I grabbed 2 and used a $2 off 2 coupon making them 2 off $.96.  Picked up 4 of the Glade solid air freshners on sale 2 for $1.99 used 2 $2  coupons making them all free and gave me 1000 pts. Got 2 Cascade dish gel packs on sale for 3.99 had 2 $1 coupons making both only $2.99. And last for the first transaction I got 4 cases of Pepsi that I used the in ad coupon for 4/$10.92 along with a $2 off 3 manufacture coupon I found in our local EconoFoods ad making them 4/$8.92. After everything I paid just over $28 and got 11000 pts back so not bad but could of been less if I didnt add more than planned into my cart. Second transaction almost identical but I didnt get the always liners instead I got 3 Hallmark cards for $.99 each and used $2 off 3 coupon making all 3 $.97 and I got back 1000 pts. This transaction cost me a lil over $29 and I got 12000 pts back. My last transaction I did a lil different I got 4 of the Scott Naturals paper towel 6 packs on sale for $5. I used the store coupon for $1 off each and a $.75 coupon for each making them only $3.25 a piece, so not bad. I also got my parents their Scotts toilet paper 12 pack on sale for $7.99 and it had $1 peelie on it making it only $6.99. Got  2 more of the always liners on clearance with coupon. Picked up 6 off the Nice! throw away spoons, forks, and knives for $.99 each. And lastly got 2 Revlon tweezers that were on sale buy one get one 50% off. They were $2.99 and $1.50. I had the $1 off Revlon tools from the Oct book that took off $1 each and a coupon that I stacked with it to take off $2 more making both $.49 and I got back 1000 pts. This transaction ended just over $29 as well and I got back 7000 pts. So I total I spent about $87 and got 30000 pts back which is almost $35 making all of it esentially $52 after tax. So I spent some money doing all this but I didnt get each transaction as low as I could have if I'd have got things that I could of got cheaper after coupons. But instead I got alot of things that also got me points and other things that we need around the house alot that helped get my totals up to $30 easily to get the 5000 pts back. I'm pretty happy with all of it, the retail of it all was a lil over $190 worth kf stuff so just thought I'd share what I picked up. As always happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment