Friday, October 26, 2012

Target, Walgreens, and Walmart 10/25

I did  3 more little shopping trips today to get some clearance I had spotted before and a few food needs. Ok, I started at Target for some clearance and to grab a rain check for the tombstone. I found a disposabe Venus embrace for $4.18 and I used a $3 coupon. They also had tresemme shampoos and conditioners on clearance for $1.74 each. I picked up 2 of each so I could use the buy a tresemme shamp and cond and get a styler free. I needed moouse and also got a finishing spray. They each cost $4.49 and the 2 Bogo coupons each took $6 off which pretty much paid for alot of the cost of the shampoo and conditioner as well. Last thing I picked up there was some olay facial wipes for $4.99 and used a $2 coupon. Now I'm not sure what happened they lady at checkout was pretty confused but my subtotal was only $2.11 which was less than what I owed for just the wipes but I wasnt gonna complain.  So yeah $3.84 after tax. Next I went to Walgrens and mostly just picked up food we needed. Got 2 of the Nice! chicken wings on sale for 2/$5, 2 of the Nice! shredded cheeses 2/$3, and I wanted to redeem so I needed at least $2 more so I picked up the  jack's link jerky for $3.99 and used the $1 store coupon to get it for $2.99. After redeeming all I paid was $.99. As the cashier said all shocked, "Only $.99 for chicken wings!". Lastly I made my way to Walmart where I knew I was going to spend the most. I had to pick up some Bologna ring and a chunk of cheese that dad had wanted for with crackers. No coupons just together cost about $6.50. Also got some cheap $1.88 eggs. Land o lakes sour cream $1.88 had a $.55 coupon, refried beans $1.08 and taco sauce $1.78 both from Ortega used a $.50 off 2 Ortega coupon,  4 el monterey steak and cheese chimi's that were free with coupons and a slight money maker. They were $1 each and the cashier took off the $1.29 max price of the coupon for each. And last thing I got was 12 yogurts from yoplait at $.58 each and used 2 coupons for $.40 off 6. So not great savings but my subtotal went from about $22 down to $16.83. Thanks for reading and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment