Sunday, October 28, 2012

Target and Walgreens Freebies and Money Makers

Today I made 2 really small trips to get stuff that was almost nothing out of pocket. Frirst I went to Walgreens for the  Advil PM 4CT. they had on sale for $1 and I had the $1 off any Advil PM coupon from todays Redplum making all 5 I got 100% free no tax here even.  Next was my more frustrating trip to Target. I got in separate transactions 4 Gillette Fusion Power Proglides, 2 Venus Embraces, and 2 Satin Care with Olay shave gels. First transaction I got 2 of the Proglides which were on sale for $9.89 each and when you buy 2 you get a $5 gift card for free. I used 2 of the $4 manufacturer coupons we got last month and 2 of the Target coupons for $5 off that we vot this week in the Redplum. Making them $.89 a piece.  My total was $2.11 and I got a $5 gift card back so really they were free. Next transaction was the same but I paid with the $5 gift card from the first transaction. Last transaction was the 2 Venus Embraces at $7.94 each and the 2 Satin Care shave gels at $2.24 each. Iused 2 $3 off Gillette disposable manufacturer coupons, 2 $5 Target coupons that were in this weeks Redplum for the razors, and 2 Target Bogo coupons for free Satin care when I buy a Venus razor. My subtotal was $0, and I paid $.07 tax and got another $5 gift card. So yeah, paid $2.11 to start and got the rest all free and left the store with almost $13 left in gift cards. Not bad at all. Only bad part was the cashier being a bitch about giving us gift cards when we were paying so little and about letting me use the free satin care coupon when I was getting the razors free but its in their store policy! I had to have the manage out rule her twice for the whole thing and had to voice what the policy was to the manager even so yeah frustrating but they had to do it because I wss following the rules and knew it. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think it's worth me clipping and saving coupons for things I know I'll never, never use? Like the coupons for diapers and baby formula? I don't even want them if they're free, I'd only want them if they make me money and then I'd give them to friends or donate them.

    I don't want to waste too much time looking at stuff I really am not interested in. How often do you think those types of items are profitable money makers?

    ReplyDelete